Thursday, December 21, 2006

I created this blog to talk about super heroes in comic books, in movies and any other medium that I can think of or discover. I have found that there are many misconceptions out there concern the world of super heroes, let me give you an example. To give a little background, I found this website myLot.com where you can basically ask a question and then have people give their answer or view (and by the way you can earn money by asking questions and answering other people's questions). So I joined to try and make some money for my comic book fund and I found that there were some discussions about some of recent super movies that have come out and the ones coming out in the near future. I don't know where these people got their information from but they were way off. One question asked your option on what Spider-man's new black suit is all about in the up coming Spider-man 3 film; one person responded "it is when spiderman is viper" I am not making this up, this is really what he said. I politely corrected him by explaining that it was venom, not viper, and that he was a separate person and one of Spider-man's arch-enemy.
Needless to say the world is in great need of guidance when it comes to knowledge about super heroes, so I thought I would use this blog to correct the wrongs of all those "evil-doers" and try to...
Save the World One Post at a Time.

Technorati Technorati tags: ,

1 Comment:

  1. Lee said...
    I HATE it when people pretend they are knowledgeable about a subject (comics, movies and TV are my biggest pet peeves) and are completely wrong!!!

    I once had a lady try to tell me there were four Terminator films and she had them all at home - this was long before T3 even came out ARRRRRGGGG

    Viper??? It makes my brain want to melt out of my ear scanners style.

Post a Comment