Saturday, December 23, 2006

Create Your Own Comic

There is an article on cnet.com that reviews the the new software Marvel Heroes Comic Book Creator where you can create your own comic. The heroes to choose from are Spiderman, Elektra and Wolverine along with their evil doer counterparts; booster packs are being created to introduced new characters and scenes to the software package. The programs provides the user with a whole bunch of character and scenery art as well as the classic "BANG", "BOOM" and text bubbles. The software is very easy to use after a few minutes of trying things out the author of the article found that he could make good looking comic pages with only a few minutes of experience and a little trail and error. You can even look at the comic that he created.
I think it would be totally awesome to be able to create your own comic, you could create those scenes that you always wished for. Unfortunately I lack the talent of being able to draw well, so with this program I could create my own stuff. Sometimes, as I was reading through I comic, I would think to myself, what would the rest of the story be like if they decided to do this instead; now I would have the power to create that alternate ending. The possiblities of this software is endless, only limited by your imagination.
Saving the world one post at a time




Technorati Technorati tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment