Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Green Archer Misses the Target

It has been a while since I visited myLot (which is one of the reasons that inspired me to create this blog) and I came across a discussion that was asking for your favorite characters from the comic world. The person that started this discuss named his favorite characters as: Green Archer, Wolverine, and Silver Surfer. At first I thought to myself "who is this Green Archer character, I have never heard of him before," and that's because the Green Archer doesn't exist. I think the character that he meant to say was Green Arrow, although he was close keeping with the whole archery theme. Growing up primarily with Marvel comics it took me a while to realize that DC's Green Arrow was the equivalent to Marvel's Hawkeye (one of my favorite characters). I just thought Green Arrow had a bow and basic arrows. I think it would be awesome to have trick shoot challenge between Hawkeye and Green Arrow.

Saving the world one post at a time.

Technorati Technorati tags: , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment