Friday, March 16, 2007

Batman Buzz

I just heard some interesting news, a possible spoiler for the upcoming movie The Dark Knight. For those of you that don't want to find out secrets like this until you see the movie I have left it off the main page, although it's pretty minor as far as spoilers go, but if you are like me and want to know as much as you can about the movie before it's released then click the link below:
Here is the direct quote from Ain't It Cool News site:
Both Christian Bale and Christopher Nolan have seen a new Batsuit & there's been a fitting. I told this person how I didn't particularly dig the suit in Batman Begins and said it was too bulky. To this he/she replied, "Well then you'll love the new one." He/she also stated that Bats changes his suit halfway through the film - and its a major plotpoint as to the how and why this happens.
He/she sadly, had no news about the Joker's get up.
I think spoilers like these are great they give just enough to get you on the edge of you seat and then it just leaves you there. It will be interesting to see what the "new suit" looks like, but even more interesting is the plot point that the change revolves around. I am sure that as time goes on the will be more "leaks" about this part of the movie.

Technorati Technorati tags: , ,

3 Comments:

  1. Reel Fanatic said...
    I'm definitely psyched for The Dark Knight, so I love reading any spoilers I can find .. the only thing I'm really worried about is Heath Ledger as the Joker, but he'll probably do OK
    Jason said...
    Some times I know so much about the movie before I see it from spoilers and reviews that there are no real big surprises, but with a movie like The Dark Knight there's bound to be some extincting surprises. As far as Heath Ledger being the Joker, I have heard a lot of good things about him playing this part so far, it will be interesting to see how it plays out.
    Mr.Cytizen said...
    Hah! A new suit. Interesting to see what they came up with this time. I can only hope they didn't cross any of the borders and didn't make him look like either a bank robber or a futuristic swat team member. It's quite easy to get to that point when simply removing a lot of the gaunt, looming rigidness of Batman's older costumes. Just look at Adam West's old costume and tell me the guards in any bank wouldn't have shot him dead for coming in masked...

Post a Comment