Friday, May 4, 2007

I've Seen SPIDER-MAN 3

I saw SPIDER-MAN 3 tonight, I am glad to say that I was part of the opening weekend stats. I thought the movie was great. After watching this movie it is hard for me to say which of the three films was the best, or even which one I like the best, I like them all. I am the type of person that could sit down and watch super hero movies all day everyday. I will say one thing about this movie, in the the other two films you see the Peter Parker's inner struggle, but in the one it's an inner battle. Over all I think it was a great movie, I just wish they had more time to develop the stories surrounding all the characters included in the movie.
I wish I could say more but it say more about it, but the movers show up in two days and there is still a lot of packing to do.

I think Spider-Man 3 is a movie that is definitely worth seeing.


Technorati Technorati tags: , ,

1 Comment:

  1. Dimas M said...
    I agree with you...Spiderman 3 is worth to watch!!! Have you watch the Transformer?

    Digital Shop
    Digital Travel

Post a Comment