Monday, October 8, 2007

I'm Back

A lot of things have happen since I last posted here on Random Super Heroes. I got new job, moved half way across the country, bought a house, took on all the responsibility of owning a house (yard work, general maintenance and upkeep,....), and started fixing it up; there always seems to be a never ending list of things to do. But most all of the dust has settled and I now have some time to get back to saving the world from total destruc..... posting on this blog. I know in the past I have largely focused on the up coming super hero movies to the point where that was be all I would post about but I want to change that, I want to cover a boarder spectrum of the world of super heroes.
To begin, I am working on post that will be about my origins with super heroes and comic books, going back to where it all began. In the mean time I have found a few super hero related posts and new stories that I will post about until I can get the 'origins' post up.
I'm back like Superman from Krypton.

Check out my new About page.

Technorati Technorati tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment