Thursday, November 1, 2007

'Super' House Work

Well, I have been battling it out with home improvement projects for the past two weeks and I have finally achieved a small victory in what seems to be an almost never ending war. So I thought I would get back to posting, but, as fate would have it, I am leaving tomorrow for training in Germany for two weeks. Therefore it will probably be another two weeks until I can get back to business and post all the posts that I have been talking/thinking about. What kind of training you might ask; it is training for ninja skills, secret agent skills, computer hacking skills, (computer hacking skills is almost true but not really) my job as an electrical controls engineer. Basically, I will be learning about all the programs that I have been working with for the past few months in greater detail; it should be loads of fun.
As I was doing all the house work and yard work over the past few weeks I thought about some of the things that I was doing would be a lot easier if I had some super human power. I really wished I had super human strength when I had to pull out the 9 pampas grass stumps in the back yard. With my average human strength I would take a shovel and dig around the base of the stump until I could pry it loose from the ground without braking shovel number 2. At times I felt frustrated and mad enough to let lose in a 'green' rage and pull out the stumps by hand like the Hulk would. Or if I was the Human Touch I would just burn all the stumps to the ground with a flick of a finger. House work would be a lot more fun with super powers.

I think that with all these super hero movies coming out in the near and distant future, one of them should have a scene where some nosy, next door neighbor is peeking over a fence to see some 'super' yard work being done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment