Friday, January 26, 2007

Blog Carnival of Cinema

Now playing: Carnival of Cinema. This blog carnival is all about people's review of the movies they have seen, and since a big part of my blog is about super hero movies and my review of them I thought it would be a good idea to submit to this carnival. I enjoy all kinds of movies, especially super hero ones. I am one of those people that wants a room solely devoting to watching movies; nice seats, big screen, great sound, acoustically separated from the rest of the house, basically a mini-movie theater. Through this blog and other outlets like this carnival I can share my cinematic experience with anyone and everyone. So if you are looking for all kinds of movie reviews this is the place to go Blog Carnival of Cinema.

Technorati Technorati tags: , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment