Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Which Super Hero are You Most Like ??

I found this really cool website where you go through this series of questions and at the end of it, you find out what super hero super hero you are most like. It's the answer to the question you ask yourself, " If I was a super hero which one would I be.
I took the test and ended up being Superman. Now normally I am not a huge DC, but for this one occation I'll make and exception. Here are my stats:

Your results:
You are Superman


Superman
75%
Supergirl
63%
Green Lantern
60%
The Flash
60%
Robin
57%
Spider-Man
55%
Batman
50%
Wonder Woman
48%
Iron Man
45%
Hulk
35%
Catwoman
30%
You are mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others.

Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test for your self.

By no means am I a comic fanatic, so now that I know that I am most like Superman I'm not going to continue the blog as if I were him. But I just thought this was a cool little app that I came across. Let me know who you are most like.

Technorati Technorati tags: ,

1 Comment:

  1. Lex Luthor said...
    Where is Lex Luthor!?! Tonight he will be on the radio, check his site again!

Post a Comment